The New 2017 Honda Pilot - Better Than Before
Honda has always been up to the task in terms of providing quality vehicles to its customers. People rely on the brilliant features that they offer to its customers. Honda has been doing this for a while now, so they know what kind of cars their customers want, so it’s no surprise they’ve been releasing vehicles every year that have been creating several records regarding performance and sales. Recently, Honda launched its latest version of the Honda Pilot which has managed to gather a nice fan base in a short amount of time. Unlike previous releases, they were expecting something new. While there wasn’t any major changes in looks, it’s the new features the 2017 Honda Pilot fans love.
The new additions to the Honda Pilot were the much anticipated Apple car play and Android connectivity, not available in previous version. A better infotainment system and connectivity. With the Android connectivity, you will have the option to connect your phone with car’s display touchscreen, this will enable you to manage all your phone related operations on the touchscreen. For example, you can make a call, receive a call, receive messages, changes music, watch videos and do many other things. There are a variety of trim options colors with different features in all of them.
2017 Honda Pilot Trim Options
Here are all the available trim levels that 2017 Honda Pilot has and some of its features.
- Honda Pilot LX that has a starting price of $30,595 with features like keyless entry, rear multi-view camera, stability control etc.
- Honda Pilot LX AWD, it has a starting price of $32,395 it comes with the same features as LX.
- Honda Pilot EX, it has a starting price of $33,030 and it comes with features like iPhone integration, Dual front air condition zones as well as rear air conditioning. Android car play and Apple car play are the key features in this trim
- Honda Pilot EX with Honda Sensing, it has a price of $34,030 and it comes with features like lane assisting system, pre-collision warning alert etc.
- Honda Pilot EX AWD, it has a price of $34,830 and it comes with features like Voice Recognition system, Auxiliary Audio Input, multi-function screen etc.
- Honda Pilot EX AWD with Honda Sensing, it has a price of $35,830 and it comes with features like automatic climate control front air conditioning, single rear air conditioning zones etc.
- Honda Pilot EX-L, it has a price of $36,455 and it contains features like Leather trimmed steering, Drive mode selector, External temperature display etc.
- Honda Pilot EX-L with Honda sensing, it has a price of $37,455 with features like Dual illuminating vanity mirrors, Heated seats, drive mode selector etc.
- Honda Pilot EX-L W/Nav, it has the same price as that of EX-L and has almost same features.
- Honda Pilot EX-L W/Res, it has the price of $38,055 and contains features like Power liftgate doors, 10 times power adjustable driver seat etc.
- Honda Pilot EX-L AWD, it has the price of $38.255 and contains features like 4 wheel drive, Front fog lights, Auto headlights on and off etc.
- EX-L AWD with Honda Sensing, it has a price of $39,255 and has features like Daytime running lights, Sliding sunshade moonroof, Lane deviation sensors etc.
- Honda Pilot EX-L AWD W/Nav, it has the same price as of EX-L AWD and contains features like passenger heated seats, power door locks etc.
- Honda Pilot EX-L AWD w/Res, it has a price of $39,855 with features like Blu-ray player, heated exterior mirrors, power adjustable passenger seats etc.
- Honda Pilot Touring, it has a price of $41,670 with features like color ambient lighting, proximity entry system with remote, auto dimming rear view mirror etc.
Listed below are the available color options for the 2017 Honda Pilot.
- Steel Sapphire Metallic
- Black forest Pearl
- Dark cherry Pearl
- Crystal Black Pearl
- Obsidian Blue Pearl
- Modern Steel Metallic
- Lunar Silver metallic
- White Diamond Pearl
After looking over all the trims options and features, plus the variety of colors offered, it is easy to see why the Honda Pilot has such loyal fans. So if you’re ready to test drive a Pilot today, contact the dealer in Washington, Pa, we’re close to Pittsburgh, PA and McMurray, PA.
This entry was posted in Washington Honda and tagged 2017 Honda Pilot, honda dealer, Washington PA on 03/27/2017 at 2:42 PM