The New 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Honda comes out with brilliant designs and has picked up the pace to match its competition with the 2017 Honda Ridgeline. Its new release of the Honda Ridgeline is attracting a lot of eyeballs. This latest release has many around the globe falling in love with it all over. It is the perfect choice if you’re looking for a car that’s also a pickup. Here are some of the features of the Honda Ridgeline that make it unique.
2017 Honda Ridgeline Features and Trim Options
- The Ridgeline contains a SOHC 24 valve V-6 engine with aluminum block and heads with a direct fuel injection delivery system. The vehicle has a displacement of 211 Cu. In. 3471 cc and 280 horsepower @6000rpm which is great for a vehicle like this. The car also comes with a torque of 262 lb. – ft. @4700. The vehicle also comes with a 6-speed automatic transmission with a manual shifting mode.
- The dimensions are made as such that it pretty much suits its profile and is it is a well-made pickup car. The wheelbase size is 125.2 inches and the overall length is 210 inches. The height of the car is 70.8 inches and the overall width of the car is 78.6 inches which make it perfect for a pickup car. The car has great passenger volume of 109 cu. Ft. So, it has ample space for 5 passengers to fit comfortably. Plus, it also has an under bed cargo volume of 7 cu. Ft. The curb weight of the car is 4423 lb. which is very normal for a car like it.
- The Ridgeline can travel from 0 to 60mph in 6.6 seconds, from 0 to 100 mph in 17.9 seconds with a top speed of 112 mph. According to Environment Protection Agency, it has great gas mileage for a 6 cylinder vehicle.
- It has a variety of available trim options – Honda ridgeline RT AWD, Honda Ridgeline RTS, Honda Ridgeline Sport, Honda Ridgeline RTS AWD, Honda Ridgeline RTL, Honda Ridgeline Sport AWD, Honda Ridgeline RTL AWD, Honda Ridgeline RTL-T, Honda Ridgeline RTL-T AWD, Honda Ridgeline RTL-E AWD, and Honda Ridgeline Black Edition AWD. All these trim levels have different available features and all priced differently depending on these features.
- There are a variety of color options to choose from for the Ridgeline, so here the list. Modern Steel Metallic, White Diamond Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl, Obsidian Blue Pearl, Deep Scarlet Pearl, and Forest Mist Metallic.
- The Ridgeline contains brilliant sources of entertainment as it contains a 7 speaker audio system including subwoofer which will give an immense amount of pleasure to all the music lovers. The new Ridgeline also contains a charging port for your mobile devices.
- It also comes with a lot of safety features including Electronic Stability control allowing the vehicle to remain stable even in the toughest of road conditions, ABS and driveline traction control, dual-stage driver and passenger seat mounted side airbags, for your protection from injuries. Low tire pressure warning is also displayed. It’s also includes rear child safety locks so no worries of accidentally opening rear doors.
It’s clear, the 2017 Honda Ridgeline has plenty of features and style to match the competition like Chevy Colorado or the GMC Canyon. So if you’re interested in a test drive and seeing for yourself how well the new Honda Ridgeline is, just head to our Honda dealership here in Washington, PA. We’re a short drive from Pittsburgh and McMurray.
This entry was posted in Washington Honda and tagged 2017 Honda Ridgeline, Honda Ridgeline, Honda dealer, Washington PA on 03/28/2017 at 10:57 AM