As crossover utility vehicles are getting more and more popular around the world, users always seem to buy vehicles that are most trustworthy and proven. The 2016 Honda CR-V may just be the most trustworthy CUV with the best track record as it is one of the original CUVs ever designed. This year’s CR-V is complete with a powerful engine, tech features, and a ton of safety. For those looking for the 2016 Honda CR-V in Washington, PA, Washington Honda is the best dealership to visit as they offer the CUV complete with promos and other amazing deals.
The 2016 CR-V is the first trim package available from the legendary Honda crossover this year and it packs a powerful and efficient 2.4 liter Inline 4-cylinder engine that allows the vehicle to achieve speeds of 185 horsepower with 181 pound feet of torque. The CR-V’s engine is also modified with a CVT automatic transmission and variable valve timing to produce excellent fuel ratings.
As the original crossover utility vehicle, the Honda CR-V is always one step ahead of its competition in design. This year, the CR-V is much sleeker and more athletic than previous models with a longer body frame. Up front is a bumper that sportsmulti-reflector halogen headlights and automatic fog lights. The sides of the vehicle feature four 16” styled wheels with dual body color side mirrors. The trunk of the CR-V features an automatic power tailgate that is accessible via remote keyless entry that also controls all car doors.
The cabin of the 2016 Honda CR-V is a mixture of luxury and comfort as the entire cabin is designed with leather, fabrics, and other high quality materials. The cabin is divided into three rows with cargo space in the rear end. The vehicle also has front and rear leather seats with power and manual features as well as lumbar support.
The technology features of the 2016 Honda CR-V begins with a remote keyless entry that allows users automatic access to the car doors and trunk. It also has an integrated backup camera that transmits live video feed on the HondaLink entertainment system to aid drivers in reverse parking. Other tech features of the CUV are:
- Power-Heated Mirrors - Prevent smog accumulation as the vehicle is driven under cold climates.
- Lane Departure Sensors - The CR-V has lane departure sensors to guide drivers in changing lanes on the highway or on city roads.
- Forward Collision Warning - Front sensors to alert drivers when their vehicle approaches an upcoming vehicle.
Inside, 2016 Honda CR-V has tech features such as:
- HondaLinkAudio System
- LCD Touch Screen
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- USB/Auxiliary Ports for Mobile Device Synchronization
The 2016 Honda CR-V has a lot of safety features even as a base trim model. It has an anti-theft alarm system that efficiently monitors all external movement. This alarm system even has its own engine immobilizer that deploys in the event of a vehicular theft. It also runs on daytime running headlights that keep the vehicle more visible during the day. Other safety features worth mentioning are:
- 4-wheel ABS - This feature works to prevent the vehicle’s brakes from locking under any driving terrain.
- Daytime Running Headlights - Keeps the vehicle visible while being operated during the day.
- Backup Sensors - Provides alert chimes that aid users in parking in reverse.
- Electronic Brake Distribution - Evenly distributes brake pressure on all vehicle wheels to provide further brake stability.
- Tire-pressure Monitoring System - Automatically alerts users of low tire air on all four wheels.
Keeping all passengers safe inside the 2016 Honda CR-V are safety features such as:
- Front Airbags
- Side Curtain Airbags
- Front and rear seat seatbelts
- Child Seat Fasteners
- Child Safety Locks
Washington Honda specializes in and used Honda cars, trucks, hybrids and SUVs. Located in Washington, PA. Serving Greater Pittsburgh, Canonsburg, Charleroi, McMurray and Waynesburg, Pennsylvania; and Morgantown and Wheeling, West Virginia.
This entry was posted in Washington Honda and tagged honda, honda cr-v, new honda, new suv, honda suv, honda dealer, on 07/06/2016 at 5:36 PM